Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Alone At UNITEN

I've been at CFS IIUM for a month and truthfully,I felt so different to leave for UNITEN.The place here is better,can't deny that.I mean,come on,I've been there for a month!Getting friends along,everything is settling down so fine and suddenly I have to repeat it all again.Now I'm here in room A2-04-09 alone with no friends because there aren't any other people coming in yet.The environment is totally the opposite unlike at CFS IIUM.The people here don't connect to each other much.Everybody is doing their own thing as if they got no time to spend making relationships with other people.I miss my friends at CFS IIUM.Wish could bring them here and continue the journey together.I'm not trying to be emotional or what,just,when it comes to friendships,it really is that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment