Thursday, July 8, 2010

Civil Engineer


Currently there are 5 courses offered here at UNITEN.Electrical engineering,mechanical engineering,civil engineering,information and technology (IT) and computer science.Among these five,which one do you think is better?I made researches recently and I found out that civil engineers are the highest paying jobs that is available out there but that is not really my intention.Since my major interest and ambition is to be rich!(hehe)...so I thought of starting my own firm or company later on.In a nutshell,I've chosen to be a civil engineer!Hamdan Mohamad,Executive Director,President and Chief Executive of Ranhill Berhad is one of the 40 richest people in Malaysia and believe it or not,he was a civil engineer!He built his own company,Ranhill Berhad by working for a company at Australia to gain experience and valuable knowledge first before he decided to crack his old job and take a big step forward by turning his skills into a biz.Now,he is worth for more than $140 million.This eventually convinced me more to achieve my vision thus getting the kind of life that I've been wanting for!People says studying in civil engineering course is tough and difficult to carry on but I don't really care about that.Like what Nike says,'Just Do It'.

No comments:

Post a Comment