Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heart full of pain,head full of stress,handful of anger,held in my chest

To believe or not to.I fell on the positive side which i thought it was.Now im stuck in this labyrinth without anyone to help me.I should've stayed my way,stay as who i am in the beginning.These subtleties which i thought were just small things had really transformed me into someone else.Someone who can easily being bullied.People observe u based on their preconceive notions if u realise that,and take opportunities to harm u or to make them feel better by using u.I know how it feels like because i have been in the situation before.You'd feel happy and ravished at first,but thats just momentarily before it turns hullabaloo.You'll be given many chances to get ur life back but ur so stubborn and believe that what ur doing is right.Eventhough it hurts u deeply,u'll hold onto every support u can get,or u would get because once ur in,theres no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment