Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vision Board

Everybody needs an objective to live for including plants and animals.Objectives define that person whether it is a he or she,has a purpose for living in this world.If you are stupid enough to not have any objectives in your life,it's okay because it's never too late for you to start even you're an old man.Some random thoughts hit me today and one of them is about this topic.For nearly 3 years now,I have finally found out my true objectives in this world.Mainly there are five but I'm not going to tell you since it is private.I put these 5 objectives on something that you can be reminded of and see everyday and I call it 'My Vision Board'.I got this idea after reading 'The Secret' book by Rhonda Byrne.I decided to give this life multiple purposes and strive for ominous happiness forever after.I BELIEVE that I can do it and I trust that every thought that I'm in control of influences my actions and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment