Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Strength

You just have to admit, there are things that are placed deeply in yourself, in your heart, in your thoughts, in your very soul that you can't share with anybody in this world. They wouldn't understand. They'll mock you so low instead. You'll stay flat on the ground and people will keep on crushing you with their feet. You will not expect this because it will come from your closest ones. They will hurt you so much. And you will need strength to get up, just when you really feel like getting up. I attempted a suicide. Just choked myself so bad. I really wish that I will die tonight. Please, god, why am I borned. I make mistakes in this world and I hurt people's feelings, and I get hurt all the time. I rather be dead. This must be a mistake. I don't trust any of these anymore. I hate love so much when it should give me strength. I need you, Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment