Sunday, September 18, 2011

Claustrophobia

We've made our way through these obstacles for a very long time. Nothing else could shut us down. But eventually, there is, and that's, us. Or one of us, me. I've been such a disaster to this relationship. I've  caused a lot of problems, troubles, you name it. It's really not your fault baby. If you care to see, to observe, you can see where is this leading you to. You might have missed a fortune, a very bright future with another, all because of me. You claimed that I would make such small things become big, as if they're something to be talked everywhere. I agree. I have such bad attitudes that no one could handle with. I have a very bad temper, and sulk whatever the matter is. I'm so sorry. I don't really know what to do now. You might have thought that this is the end. You might have thought that there are a lot more guys who can treat you way better than I did. I admit I have been such an asshole to you. I'm really sorry sayang, forgive me. I'm really sorry. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment