Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Early Judgement


SPM.Just 82 days ahead.That's like 82 minutes for me.I admit,i feel regret for not preparing for the exam early.The trial exam just started a weeek ago and this absolutely had made me gone nuts thinking whats gonna come in 82 more days.People says,my mum and dad says,SPM will determine your future,whether ur gonna be a successful person or not.But i dont think the same way,at first.One more thing,it would be painful if you are the only one who will be looking foolish for not getting a good result after the exam.Imagine your friends around you shouting,hugging each other,crying happily succeding in the exam.I dont want to be in the bad situation,no.I have my dreams too,my flaws.I know i can be a better person if i try and work hard and never ever give up.I will fulfiil them through this upcoming 'havoc' first.Wish me luck everyone :)

1 comment: